Tips on How to Save a Knocked Out Tooth
- Pick up the tooth by the chewing surface, not the root
- Gently rinse with water ONLY if the tooth is dirty
- Put it back in the socket immediately if you can
- Keep the tooth moist at all time — either in your mouth or in milk
- See an emergency dentist immediately
If you’re experiencing tooth pain, a broken tooth or any other discomfort in your mouth, we can help. We strive to provide excellent dental care, and your health and comfort are our priorities. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, give us a call now.