We Can Help!
Dental emergencies happen now and then and are not something to take lightly. It is critical that you receive immediate attention and care in the event that you do have an emergency.
Some common dental emergencies include but are not limited to:
- Chipped or Cracked Teeth
- Objects Stuck In Your Teeth or Mouth
- Swollen, Inflamed, or Bleeding Gums
- Knocked-Out Teeth
- Bit Tongue or Lip
Tips on How to Save a Knocked Out Tooth
- Pick up the tooth by the chewing surface, not the root
- Gently rinse with water ONLY if the tooth is dirty
- Put it back in the socket immediately if you can
- Keep the tooth moist at all time — either in your mouth or in milk
- See an emergency dentist immediately
If you’re experiencing tooth pain, a broken tooth or any other discomfort in your mouth, we can help. We strive to provide excellent dental care, and your health and comfort are our priorities. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, give us a call now.
The staff at Royal Family Dentistry are here to help. To schedule emergency care, call us as soon as you can!
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM